It's Feel Fab Friday!! I do hope that YOU're feeling fabulous. That, after all is the goal—to have more high vibe, happy moments—more fun, more fulfillment and more freedom.
And the truth is that many people are NOT feeling fabulous...including me today!
I'm in a bit of a funk and I'm honouring that by upping my soul care today. Which, I will get to right after I finish writing you this note.
There was a time when my "dark night of the soul" went on for days, weeks and even years. I often say, "Whoever called it a dark night of the soul...underestimated the timeline."
I now do things differently by giving myself permission to face-feel-deal+heal whatever emotions are coming up for me. The sooner I do that...the quicker I feel better.
My 'funk' has been building momentum all week. It's been a week of frustrations, a freak out, and feeling empathy for family and friends that are going through difficult times.
I tell you all this so you can see you are not alone, if you too are experiencing a case of the "fuglies"
Today, my Soul Care includes:
1. ✍🏻 Journalling - mostly taken care of with this post. 🙏🏻 for listening...sharing is cathartic.
2. 😭 Have the good cry that I've been suppressing for a few days. #sitwiththesadness
2. 🥰 Do an extra thing (or three) from my #joylist
3. 😢 Watch a sad movie (to see if I've got any residual tears)
4. 🎶 Listen to some music to shift my state of being.
5. 😆 Do something silly, fun or frivolous to #findthefunnyfaster